在危急四伏的投资界，掌管史崔顿·奥克蒙公司的乔丹·贝尔福特（莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥 饰）糊口奢靡、气力雄厚。1987年，22岁的乔丹进入罗斯柴尔德公司，从接线员做起，在高级经纪人马克（马修·麦康纳 饰）指点下，进入了股票经纪人布满毒品和欲望的天下，半年后因“玄色礼拜一”，乔丹转投靠销售“便士股票”的小公司，依附巧言如簧得到乐成，与邻人唐尼和一班伴侣另立派别，游走在灰色地带赢利颇丰，获称“华尔街之狼”，然而，，FBI已经开始寄望他……
1. It’s our markup for our services.
2. Does that ring a bell?
3. I was selling garbage to garbage men and making cash hand over fist.
4. I don’t want to get personal, but they're okay?
5. You cold-called me.
6. This is the Mary Lou, which is really the shoe that put me on the map.
7. He wants me to rat on myself?
8. Were you trying to take a stab at Wall Street?
9. In the ballpark?
10. In that particular trade, and it was one trade, north of half a million dollars.
11. The same gentleman that told me you tried to get your broker’s license also told me that you are a straight arrow.
12. Sometimes I wonder if you let money get the best of you.
13. Sometimes I feel like I’ve bitten off more than I can chew.
14. She was three months behind on her rent.
1. So I was selling them shit. But the way I looked at it, their money was better off in my pocket. I knew how to spend it better.
2. -Wouldn’t you feel better if you sold that stuff to rich people who can, like, afford to lose all that money?
-Of course. But rich people don't buy penny stocks. They just don't.
-Because they’re too smart, that’s why not.
3. There is no nobility in poverty. 这世上，做贫民不仅彩。
4. Money talks and bullshit takes the bus. 款子全能，屁话滚开。
5. Risk is what keeps us young, isn’t it, darling? 风险让我们年青，对差池？
Get Flash Player
Hanna: Yeah. (CONTINUES HUMMING) Tootski?
Jordan: Oh, no. Thank you, though.
Hector: Mr. Hanna, what can I bring for you on this glorious afternoon?
Hanna: Well, Hector, here's the game plan. You're gonna bring us two Absolut martinis. You know how I like them. Straight up. And then precisely seven and one half minutes after that, you're gonna bring us two more. Then two more after that every five minutes until one of us passes the fuck out.
Hector: Excellent strategy, sir.
Jordan: I'm good with water for now. Thank you.
Hanna: It's his first day on Wall Street. Give him time. Thank you.
Jordan: Thank you. Mr. Hanna? You're able to do drugs during the day and then still function, still do your job?
Hanna: How the fuck else would you do this job? Cocaine and hookers, my friend.
Jordan: Right. (CHUCKLES) Well, I got to say, I'm incredibly excited to be a part of your firm. I mean...The clients you have are absolutely...
Hanna: Fuck the clients. Your only responsibility is to put meat on the table. You got a girlfriend?
Jordan: I'm married. I have a wife. Her name is Teresa. She cuts hair.
Jordan: Thank you.
Hanna: Think about Teresa. Name of the game. Move the money from your client's pocket into your pocket.
Jordan: Right. But if you make your clients money at the same time, it's advantageous to everyone. Correct?
Hanna: No. Number one rule of Wall Street. Nobody...I don't care if you're Warren Buffett or if you're Jimmy Buffett. Nobody knows if a stock is gonna go up, down, sideways, or in fucking circles. Least of all stockbrokers, right?
Hanna: It's all a fugazi. You know what a fugazi is?
Jordan: Uh. Fugayzi. It's a fake.
Hanna: Fugayzi, fugazi, it's a whazy, it's a woozy, it's... (WHISTLES) Fairy dust. It doesn't exist. It's never landed. It is no matter. It's not on the elemental chart. It's not fucking real. Right?
Hanna: Stay with me.
Hanna: We don't create shit. We don't build anything.
Hanna: So if you got a client who bought stock at 8 and it now sits at 16, he's all fucking happy. He wants to cash in, liquidate, take his fucking money and run home. You don't let him do that.
Hanna: 'Cause that would make it real.